Updated Safety Procedures
We welcome you to stay and dine with us at the Sawtooth Hotel this summer. Our goal is to actively monitor and evolve our precautions this summer for the health and happiness of our guests and the small community of Stanley.
- All comforters will be washed after each guest.
- Our shared bathrooms and common touch points will be frequently cleaned each day on a time schedule.
- Our host stand is outside to control the amount of people going in the hotel. For larger parties we require a reservation, for parties under 6 it is first come first serve as usual.
- As our space is small for inside dining, we have very limited seating and will focus on outside seating and take out. All tables are 6 feet apart.
- All take out orders are picked up outside.
- All servers are masked and frequently washing their hands.
- We have a system to guide traffic flow to help limit contact in our small dining area.
- We ask that empty plates and glasses be put on the edge of the table to prevent frequent contact with the server.
- We will be cleaning all common touch point surfaces frequently.